My boyfriend has had a very upset stomach with bad stomach cramping and I wondering if imodium (loperamide) would help him?

Dr. Jack Goloff
In brief: Drink water
Don't forget to drink plenty of water, strain the urine, save the stone for analysis.
You may need stronger pain medications. But passing the done is key. Have you had this evaluatedyet?

In brief: Drink water
Dr. Jack Goloff
Dr. Jack Goloff
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
In brief: No
Is his stomach cramping because of something that he ate? Imodium (loperamide) will keep anything bad that his body is trying to get out.
...In. Not eating anything for a few hours then clear liquids for another few hours is usually better. If he cannot keep down clear liquids, he needs to see a doctor.

In brief: No
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Dr. Adam Smith