What is causing me to have irregular bowel movements all different colors and different smells? Some times its hard sometimes its diarrhea as well.

Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology
In brief: How long
Has this been going on, and does anyone else in your family have this? The first thing is to log what you eat and see if there are links to your diet and GI symptoms.
Some folks cannot take dairy, and are unable to digest lactose. I am concerned that you could have a form of inflammatory bowel disease, such as chron's or ulcerative colitis. If you have blood, hurry to a GI doctor.

In brief: How long
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Arnon Rubin