I can't avoid some of my asthma triggers, is it safe to use my steroid inhaler?

Consider alternative. Few people prescribed steroid inhalers get by without them. When they try they have a poorer quality of life, use other asthma medications excessively & have asthma episodes requiring oral steroids to prevent death or hospitalization. Five days of oral Prednisone is the equivalent of 2-4 years of daily inhaled steroids. Inhaled steroids are safe & effective with minor side-effects. Don't be fooled.
Yes. Yes, inhaled corticosteroid inhalers are usually very safe to use, if used under the guidance of a physician and in appropriate dosages, depending on your age and disease severity. Like all medications, there are risks involved and certain side effects that your doctor will discuss with you.
Yes... Steroid inhalers, when used as your doctor prescribes, is very safe and effective. Very little of the steroid in the inhaler is absorbed systemically, thus reducing the side effects of systemic steroids.
Yes. Totally safe. You need to be aggressive about keeping your asthma under control.