I ate fish and have a stomach ache what do I take thank you.?

Pepto Bismol (bismuth subsalicylate) If you are an adult, try over the counter medications such as pepto-bismol, alka-seltzer, or ginger root tea. If pain persists call you doctor.;.
Take self to a doc! This could be any number of things, from gas to food poisoning to a heart attack.