I breastfeed my 9 month old and I have severe diarreha and nausea, what can I take to get rid of this stomach flu?

Ideally - nothing. Usually acute gastroenteritis presenting as diarrhea and nausea is of viral etiology and resolves by itself over 48-72 hrs. Antibiotics do not help- you should however maintain hydration, especially as you are breast feeding- you can eat bananas, soft rice- these are binding. Yogurt is also good- avoid fruit juices in diarrhea as the high sugar content can make the diarrhea worse.