What can cause a chronic cough, other than reflux?

Many things... Some of the disorders that lead to chronic cough include reflux, bronchospasm, post-nasal drip, etc. There is even a category called idiopathic when it cannot be ascertained what the cause is. Chronic cough can also be a combination of some of these disorders. All possibilities need to be treated for the cough to resolve so it can be difficult to get full resolution. Good luck!
Sinusitis. Ge reflux is certainly a common cause and oftern empirically treated for a patient with a chronic cough. I find that chronic rhinitis or sinusitis is probably more common and often need to be treated as well. Medications such as ace inhibitors for BP need to be stopped. There is always the possibility of underlying ashtma as well. Ohter primary lung problems are discovered with appropriate xr.