If I take amoxicillin, will it make it harder for my child to fight future bacterial infections?

Not at all. People don't become "resistant " to antibiotics , germs do. Sometimes they won't work because you have a resistant strain of germs or the illness was viral & never needed or would respond to antibiotics. Since you can't become resistant, you certainly can't pass that on. Your goal in life is to make sure you only use them when needed.
No. It should not have on affect on your childs ability to fight infection.