My child just speaks two words only. His age is 21 months. What to do?

Delayed milestone? Your child should have an evaluation by either a child psychiatrist or a developmental pediatrician to rule out the possible existence of some sort of developmental delays or other problems. Our website is: www.Ascap.Org. Best wishes to you and your family.