Will hyperbaric oxygen treatments help with diabetic neuropathy?

Hyperbaric. There is no evidence that diabetic neuropathy is helped by hyperbaric oxygen treatments. It is not covered by CMS or other insurance companies.
Neuropathy & HBO. The proponents of hbo claim it may benefit neuropathy but it is certainly not widely accepted for this purpose at this time.
Yes. We've treated this condition for over 10 years, and usually get very good results. I also suggest the use of neurotransmitter therapy (as done according to neuroresearch protocols), which is also very helpful.
Very possible. Hyperbaric oxygen helps woulda heal and helps neuropathy. The best treatment is to treat the cause.
Complex. The plural of anecdote is not data. First, there is a difference between neuropathy and (foot) ulcers, and it may be a mistake to lump both of those into the same category. Second, there are a number of studies articulating both positive and negative effects, but all studies suffer from less rigor than a well-designed double blind placebo controlled study. Suggest you discuss this with your PCP.