My son is 14 and had a bone age density show 15 1/2 bone age he is 5 foot 6 and 150 pounds but he has not grown at all in 6 months and is concerned?

Dr. Alfredo Garcia

In brief: No height rise in6m

I recommend you have your son 's height taken again at the doctor's office and compare that with his height taken 6 months ago.
If it's true, his growth spurt might be slowing. You can also discuss your concern with his doctor at that visit.

In brief: No height rise in6m

Dr. Alfredo Garcia
Dr. Alfredo Garcia
Dr. Andrew Doe
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: No

The bone age is a rough estimate and he may have periods where he is above the average, below the average, etc.
...

In brief: No

...
Dr. Andrew Doe
Dr. Andrew Doe
Dr. Jeffrey Visotsky
Occupational Medicine

In brief: Growth

No concern- just make sure he is getting balanced diet with enougjh calories for growth.

In brief: Growth

Dr. Jeffrey Visotsky
Dr. Jeffrey Visotsky
Dr. Jonathan Jassey