Are there any exercises to reduce or prevent plantar fibromas? I have one on my instep, and I just got a cortisone shot in it.

In brief: Not really
Plantar fibromatosis is hereditary.
You can try good supportive shoes and custom foot orthotics to lessen plantar facial strain. Unfortunately, cortisone injections and ultrasound therapy only manage the masses. In severe cases, they can be surgically removed, but it isn't a pleasant surgery.

In brief: Not really
Plantar fibromatosis is hereditary.
Dr. Bradly Shollenberger
Dr. Bradly Shollenberger
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Let me explain
You have found a lump in your arch, more than likely you have developed a plantar fibroma.
A plantar fibroma (also known as plantar fibromatosis) is a benign growth or nodule, really a thickening, of the plantar fascia that one thing, also could be other thing start of contractor, could be also, bad thing you should check it out with foot and ankle (orthopedic surgeon).

In brief: Let me explain
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied