I am 80 years young. I have a significant , limp and discomfort in my right hip when I walk-not pain, just a heavy, tired feeling?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: Wear and Tear?
Many hip joints get somewhat worn after 80 years.
Worth getting it checked out and possibly getting a hip x-ray if it continues to bother you. Symptoms like this in seniors often come and go.

In brief: Wear and Tear?
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Larry Armstrong
Neurosurgery
In brief: Stenosis?
You should see your family md for evaluation and imaging studies of your low back to make sure you don't have narrowing of the spinal canal pinching the nerves of your leg making it feel tired and heavy.
He will also be able to check your hip when you are evaluated to rule out problems with it.

In brief: Stenosis?
Dr. Larry Armstrong
Dr. Larry Armstrong
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: Back v. Hip
Either radiating pain from the back ( sciatica or radiculopathy) or possible trochanteric bursitis.
Get examined by and orthopedic or spinal orthopedic.

In brief: Back v. Hip
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Marsha Davis