I have bad allergies when I wake. What is the best out there? I sneeze like 10 times in a row and get really dizzy. What would you recommend?

Antihistamine. Over the counter claritin, zyrtec, or Allegra have 24 hour coverage for allergies. Buy the generic version and the cheapest of the three. If that doesn't control your symptoms completely see your doctor. You might need a nasal steroid.
Identify and meds. While newer generation antihistamines can be effective in treating the sneezing, another good question to ask is why am i having these symptoms? An allergist can identify if a person has developed environmental allergies. The possibilities for symptoms on awakening include dust mite, animal dander, mold or even feather allergy. If the source can be identified, avoidance measures can be done.