I had cellulitis in my left finger and now I notice that my right finger has it. It is pussing.Could this mean its in my blood?

Dr. Dean Giannone
In brief: No.
The presence and drainage of pus does not mean that the infection is in your blood.
But it does mean that you should be receiving treatment forthwith. If you're not receiving treatment already, get evaluated locally for antibiotic and/or drainage.

In brief: No.
Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Darryl Blinski
Seek in person MD evaluation ASAP.....
Dr. Sarah Kohl
Travel Medicine
In brief: Not likely
Cellulitis which appears to be spreading to distant locations is likely to be caused by germs spread by touching (contact).
Cellulitis which gets into your blood usually causes a severe total-body illness. Cellulitis which is beginning to spread internally often shows a red streak leaving the original infection. In all cases, cellulitis should be treated by your doctor quickly.

In brief: Not likely
Dr. Sarah Kohl
Dr. Sarah Kohl
Dr. James Marx
Pain Management
In brief: Possibly
Seems more likely that you had a contact mode of infection rather than a spread by your bloodstream. You should see a doctor for an appropriate workup possibly to include blood cultures and a culture and sensitivity for the new "pussing".

In brief: Possibly
Dr. James Marx
Dr. James Marx
Dr. Bret Boyle
Board Certified, Wound care