Are there any reliable tests for celiac disease that can be performed while on a gluten free diet?

Genetic test. The only testing that can be done on a gluten free diet is the genetic test. People with particular hla types are at higher risk for celiac disease. Screening for risk can be done on a gluten free diet, however, with a risk result, celiac cannot be diagnosed without the positive biopsy or positive antibody test. However, then your doctor could decide if further testing with gluten diet indicate.
No. Not yet. The anti-bodies we use to check for celiac as well as biopsies will be normal if the patient is on a gluten free diet. Genetic analysis will only tell your risk (may be able to extensively rule out) but not able to diagnose you.