I want to have plastic surgery to make my penis larger andgood looking because it is 2 inches in size when fully erected and hopefully I need a positive answer.

Cosmetic surgery. Reconstructive surgery for this is not indicated. Other techniques including fat grafting are disappointing. Non surgical methods should be explored.
Information. This is complicated. There is no good operation to enlarge the penis. You probably should see and endocrinologist and a geneticist. You may have an undiagnosed genetic sexual dysmorphia problem.
No good answer. Penile enhancement surgeries are not a good idea in most cases. Additionally, there are no drugs or herbal remedies that will increase the size of one's penis. Take heart though, probably less than 1% of men have a penile size that would be inadequate to have successful sexual intercourse.