Is it safe to take acetaminophen/hydrocodone if I'm breastfeeding?

Yes. It is one of the most commonly prescribed medications after a c-section or vaginal delivery. It is okay to take while breastfeeding, but as always, don't use any medications you don't need to take. On the other side, if you are hurting a lot without it, take it so that you can take care of your baby.
Narcotics . Cross over into the breast milk. It is not a good idea to take it this medication if you are breast feeding. Consider pumping and dumping if you need the meds for a short time.