May i know what is the function of vitbion forte?.Is it related to pain control?

Dr. Sandeep Sherlekar
Pain Management

In brief: Vitamin supplement

Vitamins help in the management of diabetic neuropathy and neuralgia.
This is helpful in treating some conditions.

In brief: Vitamin supplement

Dr. Sandeep Sherlekar
Dr. Sandeep Sherlekar
Dr. Shobhana Patodia
Anesthesiology

Ir is a combination of thiamine, cyanocobalamine and pyridoxine .
One can take one tablets three times a day it can help for neuropathic pain , neuralgia or diabetic neuropathy.

Dr. Shobhana Patodia
Dr. Shobhana Patodia
Dr. Herbert Popolow
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Sorry

I apologize to you because I have never heard nor seen anything about vitbion forte.
I defer to a physician. I see pain management under topic tags so i shall assume it's used for pain management.

In brief: Sorry

Dr. Herbert Popolow
Dr. Herbert Popolow
Dr. John Hsu
Anesthesiology

In brief: Vitbion forte NOT

Bitbion forte isn't used as the sole agent to treat pain.
While the active ingredients thiamine, cyanocobalamine, and pyroxidine are important in human metabolism, they are not part of the usual paradigm. Pain is best treated in a multimodal fashion. The use of different drugs to treat different reasons people have pain is the general approach.

In brief: Vitbion forte NOT

Dr. John Hsu
Dr. John Hsu
Dr. Eric Weisman