Can biting down clenching chewing TMJ cause premolars molars except last to turn and lean inwards. Avoid use front teeth because bonding.Roots anglein?

Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

Heavy clench/grind can move teeth.
See dentist for solution.

Heavy clench/grind can move teeth.
See dentist for solution.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia

In brief: Other way around

The leaning premolars (malocclusion) can cause tmj/clenching but generally it's not the other way around.

In brief: Other way around

Dr. Stephen Calendine
Dr. Stephen Calendine
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Bite Analysis

Except in cases of severe gum disease where bone is lost and teeth can tilt and drift, which in your case i doubt is the case, teeth do not turn and lean as a result of biting habits, even if abnormal or excessive.
It sounds to me like you should see a dentist knowledgeable and experienced in tmd and bite analysis to see what's going on and make your more comfortable & less focused on your teeth.

In brief: Bite Analysis

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Arnon Rubin