I have a ear clicking with any tongue movement. No wax, removed medication in case side effect. Not tmj. With no other symptom, is allergy possible?

TMJ ? The click could be from the TMJ even if you don't have any symptoms. If a dentist has cleared you of any TMJ issues then you may have a blocked or inflamed eustacian tube. The tube allows are pressure to equalize between your middle ear and the atmosphere. You can check this yourself by changing altitudes to see if your ears pop or not.
Possible. All things are possible and it takes a skilled diagnostician to determine your problem's cause and recommend treatment based on multiple factors.
Ear Clicking. There are bones in the inner ear and they click when you increase the pressure in the oral cavity by holding your nose with your mouth closed. You will hear the bones click as they move. This is normal.