I have pimple like bumps on my forehead and sides of my face & cystic acne on my chin. What are home remedies?

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Many good ones

There are many home remedies for acne.
Vitamin a, c, e, d, zinc, selenium & chromium & fish oil can help. Minimize fried foods, dairy and sweets. An interesting website that discusses home remedies is http://www.Earthclinic.Com/cures/acne.Html here people discuss what has and has not worked for them. Apple cider vinegar & hydrogen peroxide are the 2 most popular ones listed.

In brief: Many good ones

There are many home remedies for acne.
Dr. Emily Altman
Dermatology

In brief: No good home remedy

The only thing to be done at home is modifying diet to exclude dairy and high sugar carbohydrates.
Over the counter acne meds like benzoyl peroxide and sulfur preparations may be helpful for mild acne. However, cystic acne doesn't respond well to over the counter meds. Please see your dermatologist for your acne control.

In brief: No good home remedy

Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Effective treatment

I would recommend that you start by seeing your pmd for effective prescriptions to clear up your skin.
Bumps may be pimples/acne or milia. Your doctor should be able confirm.

In brief: Effective treatment