I have throbbings such as quivers that last for some seconds in different muscles also I can see it with eyes when flesh starts to quiver for seconds.?

Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery
In brief: Muscle twitching
Muscle twitching is very common and can be related to dehydration, electrolyte imbalances, medications, and other problems.
Try increasing water intake and starting a daily multivitamin. If no improvment, see a regular doctor.

In brief: Muscle twitching
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Quivering muscles
We need more information to determine what is exactly going on here.
If it occurs after exercise, then it is quite normal. If not it could be a sign of several other conditions associated with endocrine imbalance or dysfuntion, electrolyte abnormalities, neurologic disorders, etc see your primary care physcian for an evaluation.

In brief: Quivering muscles
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik