My wife has lupus and fibromyalgia. Is there a clinic that specializes in these diseases? Or should we just suck em up and be content with present?

Lupis treatment. The best kind of dr. To address your condition is called a rheumatologist. I would look for someone who is board certified in that specialty. There should be a listing in the yellow pages or you may want to check with your local medical society. Good luck.
Consider this. I agree with dr. Passer. If your primary care doctor is not comfortable treating this combination of diseases, most rheumatologists can treat both. With newer biological drugs and seratonin drugs plus adjunct medications you can improve your quality of life, in many cases.