My wife has lupus and fibromyalgia. Is there a clinic that specializes in these diseases? Or should we just suck em up and be content with present?

Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Lupis treatment
The best kind of dr. To address your condition is called a rheumatologist.
I would look for someone who is board certified in that specialty. There should be a listing in the yellow pages or you may want to check with your local medical society. Good luck.

In brief: Lupis treatment
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Jack Goloff
In brief: Consider this
I agree with dr. Passer. If your primary care doctor is not comfortable treating this combination of diseases, most rheumatologists can treat both.
With newer biological drugs and seratonin drugs plus adjunct medications you can improve your quality of life, in many cases.

In brief: Consider this
Dr. Jack Goloff
Dr. Jack Goloff
Dr. Eric Weisman