Can I use my exercise bike everyday to treat my moderate knee osteoarthritis? What about daily leg strengthening exercises? How much is too much?

Manage OA. Using an exercise bike is an excellent exercise if one suffers with osteoarthritis. Your knee will tell you if you've had enough. Progression of OA can be generally minimized by losing weight, performing light weight training and low impact cardiovascular exercise (elliptical, exercise bike, swimming). Glucosamine and chondroitin supplementation can help to rebuild lost cartilage as well.
Low impact. If you have a loss of cartilage in your knee (arthritis), you still need to exercise for health benefits. Low impact is always favored. This would include swimming, biking, elliptical machine use. Walking is moderate impact but still better than high impact activities such as running or jumping.
Yes. A bike is good excercise if suffering from knee arthrits. Swimming is also good. Unfortunately this is going to be a trial and error process for you in terms of how much is too much. Depending on the severity of the arthritis i would avoid excessive strengthening and focus more on tone and maintenance.
Weight loss. Bicycling is a good form of exercise for those with knee oa. It is also important to strengthen the quadriceps. However, weight loss is the only way to slow progression of knee oa. Weight loss also helps reduce pain. Losing 1lb of total body weight translates to 4-5 lbs off the knees.