The right side of my face next to around by eye and jaw have unexplained pain. Any idea what could be causing this?

Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice
In brief: Consult your doctor
I recommend that you consult your doctor asap. Wishing you the best.

In brief: Consult your doctor
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. J. Patrick Tokarz
Call your primary provider.
Dr. TRUC DAO
In brief: Facial pain
Face from forehead to jaw is covered by fifth sensory nerve that has three branches (forehead-cheek-jaw).
But sinus problem can cause pain in same area, as eye disease. Please see your doctor.

In brief: Facial pain
Dr. TRUC DAO
Dr. TRUC DAO
Dr. Gregg Albers
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Face pain
You could have a simple sinus infection, but this sounds more like a nerve in the face, the trigeminal nerve, may be irritated.
Both of those should be checked by your physician for further testing and treatment. Tmj, cellulitis, a dental infection, and other issues could be the source, but all need to be checked by your doctor.

In brief: Face pain
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Keegan Duchicela