I have a sore throat, congestion, plugged ears, and tightness in the back of my neck. Does it sounds like a cold or sinus infection?

URI. It is clear you have an upper respiratory infection. Whether you have a sinus infection on top of that is a tricky question to answer in a doctor's office, let alone on this forum. Sinusitis is usually accompanied by facial pain. If you're not in pain i wouldn't think sinusitis.
Sounds like a "cold" It sounds like you have a typical viral upper respiratory infection. It may cause "sinus symptoms" (feeling of pressure or fullness) in the sinus area (above and below eyes) because the inflamed swollen tissue can block the opening of the sinuses and eustachian tube. Try steam or a decongestant (like sudafed). Sometimes these infections progress to sinus infections with sinus pain and drainage.