Have enlarged spleen and gallstones...Horrible stomach and back pain. Loss of appetite, eating makes the pain worse. Stomach cramps and greasy stools?

See a surgeon. The first thing one thinks of is gallbladder but more info is needed. Your spleen may or may not have anything to do with your symptoms. Do you have other illnesses?> anemia? Have you seen an md? Have you had any surgery before? The majority of your symptoms may benefit from removal of your gallbladder but the spleen should be worked-up.