I am trying to find a dr in portland or that specializes in endometriosis. Unique situation. I have already had a hysterectomy, so not having kids.

Doctor in Portland. Hi my friend, who is an excellent GI doctor, kandice knigge is in portland. I bet her staff would be able to direct you to a good gynecologist. She is also here on health tap.