What kind of doctors or clinic should I go to for treatment for hyperhidrosis in the twin cities area?

Thoracic surgeon. Surgery, in appropriate candidates, can be quite successful. While done often by experienced thoracic surgeons (vats), it is chest surgery (major surgery). There are risks and benefits. Appropriate candidates should be selected. This link to consensus: http://goo.Gl/voqx5.
Primary Care. I would bet that your family doctor can manage this for you. If not then you want a good dermatologist to give you advice and treatment.