I have a white bump on the shaft of my penis. It is about the size of a small pea, but flat. I've had it my whole life, and i'm not young. ?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology
In brief: Fordyce spots
The first thing to understand that it is quite normal for some men to have small whitish bumps on the shaft of the penis and/or at the base of the penis head.
"fordyce's spots" are the small, raised, pale or white spots or bumps 1 to 3 mm in diameter that may appear on the shaft of the penis. I recommend you see your local dermatologist to make sure of the diagnosis.

In brief: Fordyce spots
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Marsha Davis