I posted before asking how to find a surgeon who does the procedure I need frequently. What other questions should I ask about green light laser. Thx?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: Excellent question
Firstly find out where the urologist performs the green light surgery then how many the urologist has performed all together, and how many in the past year. Then you can check with the hospital and find the same information.
Neither should have anything to hide. You may also ask how many patients developed strictures (narrowing) of bladder neck following surgery. Don't hesitate to get 2nd opinion.

In brief: Excellent question
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
In brief: Surgery
What procedure do you need? If you have had multiple prostate procedures, you need a new urologist.

In brief: Surgery
Dr. Howard Usitalo
Dr. Howard Usitalo
Dr. Peter Kurzweil