What is the best alternative treatment for prostate cancer?

The best? Seriously, i would say, in general, avoid "alternative" therapy since it rejects everything we know. However, I am fully open-, minded for complementary therapy, treatment that may make conventional therapy better. More important, when dealing w/ pc, make sure you need any treatment. Pc is overdiagnosed and overtreated in the us and globally. See http://bit.Ly/kjwly4.
Castration. Medical (lupron) or surgical castration may be indicated in some as decreasing testosterone levels may help slow growth of tumor. Older men with small low grade prostate cancer do not always need aggressive treatments and may have better quality of life with this approach. Other alternative treatments are only supportive at best & should not replace conventional treatments. Consult an oncologist.
None. Unfortunately no alternative medicine treatment has proven to be effective in prostate cancer. There will always be case reports supporting various alternative therapies but there are no controlled studies with numerous patients to support therapy like with standard treatments. Active surveillance is likely better than unsupported treatment.