I read inflammatory breast cancer can look like a bug bite on the breast? How quickly does it spread externally from there?

Quickly. Inflammatory breast cancer is an aggressive type of breast cancer. If you see skin changes on the breast, then see you doctor immediately.
Not a bug bite. Unusual rare form of breast cancer. Diffuse redness and swelling of the skin of the breast. Need to see a doctor for an exam.
Not usually. Inflammatory breast cancer may present like an infection in the breast with swelling and redness with thickening and dimpling of the skin. It is unusual for patients not to seek medical help in these situations. The danger is that the doctors may miss the diagnosis if they don't pay attention and order the right test or referral.
Breast cancer. Please see a dermatologist, breasr sureon, or plastic surgeon for an evaluation and biopsy of the skin if necessary.