Related Questions

Traumatic pyogenic granuloma at corner of mouth. Still bleening after 3 weeks after treatment by dermatologist, what kind of dr should I go to?

Granuloma treatment. Most dermatologists can deal with this and you should return for a check up. If you are reluctant to do this, you could see a dental surgeon or plastic surgeon for evaluation and retreatment if needed.

At the corner of my mouth bleeding tramautic pyogenic granuloma biopsied cauterizing and stitches didn't work, still bleeding for 3 weeks, ?

Mucosal bleed. You may wish to check your platelet count and vitamin c level. If both are normal, try using a mouth guard at bed time to prevent chronic trauma.