I have had 3 medium slze bumps on the right side of my tongue. Could this be a problem of digestion?

Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice
In brief: Consult your doctor
I recommend that you consult your physician to the specifics of your complaints.
Wishing you the best.

In brief: Consult your doctor
Wishing you the best.
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Tal Dagan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Tongue bumps
Bumps on the side of tongue are commonly as a result of biting the side of the tongue which can cause a hardened lump or bump underneath the surface.
That said, bumps on the tongue need to be investigated by an ear nose and throat doctor to rule out the possibility of a benign or malignant growth. This is likely not a problem of digestion.

In brief: Tongue bumps
Dr. Tal Dagan
Dr. Tal Dagan
Dr. Jack Hinkle