Does zeolite bind only toxins and metals or also medicines like antidepressants and herbal supplements?

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Probably not but...

There has not been much research on zeolite but it has a negative charge that attracts positive ions like lead & mercury atoms.
I doubt it binds to medicines and herbs. However, to be safe, i always advise people take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach & wait at least 15 minutes before taking anything else & also at bedtime on an empty stomach separate from other supplements/meds.

In brief: Probably not but...

It's good to hear from my most trusted expert on popular remedies that are little-studied. Zeolites are fascinating substances. We've paid to little attention to the clays as possible therapeutic agents -- it's likely they can affect the gut flora and impact health. They are too important to be studied at the fringes and by unethical practitioners.
Dr. Peter Kurzweil