Can I take Zoloft with wellbutrin, adderall, abilify, (aripiprazole) Neurontin and lamictal?

Lot of medications. I'm not sure whether these are all prescribed by the same physician? It sounds as though your bipolar disorder (from the additional info you supplied) may be quite hard to manage, and meds have been added but none removed. Perhaps you'd benefit from a second opinion about your case and possibly simplify your regimen. It could also be that your symptoms demand high intensity measures.
Psychotropic meds. I agree with dr. Pappas. Ensure that all providers involved in your care have releases to regularly communicate with each other. Theoretically these medications can be used together. The larger number of meds, the increased risk for med - med interactions.
Polypharmacy. What diagnoses did your doctor give you, and r u tolerating the medications ok?. Are all these prescribed by the same doctor?.
I am concerned... But not because of zoloft (sertraline).How are you doing?Making progress? No problems w/ negative med effects?Do you have confidence in your dr?Are you closely monitored? Exceptional med regimens w/ multiple meds are sometimes necessary, effective & safe. Sometimes adding a lower dose of an additional med is preferable to increasing other meds. 1st talk w/ your dr, then get a full evaluation for a 2nd opinion.
Too many medications. Nope. Only because you are on too many medications at once. This level of medications cannot possibly be safe in any circumstance. There is no scientific study to tell us what all these medications at the same time can cause or do to your brain or health. You are being overmedicated. Please get to a different mental health provider for a medication evaluation as soon as possible. Please.