Is it true that if you have phobia of anaphylaxis for food, only thing to overcome it is to eat? Even if your scared and have no food allergies?

Gradual exposure. Exposure based therapy for phobias or other anxiety disorders does not jump to the most feared thing first, but by working up a hierarchy from less feared to more feared items & continuing to experience the feared stimuli & not have the feared outcome occur, paired with relaxation training, the level of fear decreases & can be eliminated. Find a therapist experienced in exposure based treatment.
Phobias. I am not a great fan of the "bulldozer" approach to phobias. A consultation with a competent therapist would work much better.