Is male msturbation bad for health?

Dr. Dan Fisher

In brief: No.

I suppose you could masturbate so frequently that you ignored others facets of your health such as food, water and fresh air. As long as you don't go to that extreme you should be fine.

In brief: No.

Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Masturbation

Nope.
Masturbation is a normal, common healthy part of the human experience. The majority of the human race has or does masturbate. There is no good or bad to it. It just is. Masturbation is a way of taking care of one's mental health. It is a tension reliever. It can be joyful. There is no medical or scientific reason to not masturbate.

In brief: Masturbation

Nope.
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Marsha Davis