Sick stomach and tight pain across chest especially after drinking alcohol. Get sick also but don't drink often large amounts?

Dr. Carlo Contreras
Surgery - Oncology
In brief: Ulcer, pancreatitis
This kind of pain, especially after taking alcohol would be a stomach (or duodenal) ulcer or irritation if the pancreas called pancreatitis.
I would advise not drinking alcohol and visiting your doctor to be evaluated. If untreated, this can get very serious.

In brief: Ulcer, pancreatitis
Dr. Carlo Contreras
Dr. Carlo Contreras
Dr. Joseph Weiner
In brief: Listen to your body
It's hard to tell exactly what's causing your pain and stomach sickness.
Sometimes there are additives in liquor that can cause reactions like nausea. Sometimes people lack an enzyme that breaks alcohol down, and this can cause sick feelings. The easy answer is to avoid the kinds of alcohol that make you feel this way. If all alcohol does this, it's best not to drink. I hope this answer helps.

In brief: Listen to your body
Dr. Joseph Weiner
Dr. Joseph Weiner
Dr. Peter Kurzweil