Sick stomach and tight pain across chest especially after drinking alcohol. Get sick also but don't drink often large amounts?

Dr. Joseph Weiner

In brief: Listen to your body

It's hard to tell exactly what's causing your pain and stomach sickness.
Sometimes there are additives in liquor that can cause reactions like nausea. Sometimes people lack an enzyme that breaks alcohol down, and this can cause sick feelings. The easy answer is to avoid the kinds of alcohol that make you feel this way. If all alcohol does this, it's best not to drink. I hope this answer helps.

In brief: Listen to your body

Dr. Joseph Weiner
Dr. Joseph Weiner
Dr. Carlo Contreras
Surgery - Oncology

In brief: Ulcer, pancreatitis

This kind of pain, especially after taking alcohol would be a stomach (or duodenal) ulcer or irritation if the pancreas called pancreatitis.
I would advise not drinking alcohol and visiting your doctor to be evaluated. If untreated, this can get very serious.

In brief: Ulcer, pancreatitis

Dr. Carlo Contreras
Dr. Carlo Contreras
Dr. Marsha Davis