2 years ago i experienced numbness on the right side of my face and arm. I had a brain scan n it showed a lot of scarring is this ms?

Dr. David Hardin
Wound care

In brief: Ask treating doctor

This would depend on exactly what the doctor was calling scarring ms has fairly characteristic findings on MRI that i wouldn't describe as scarring and should have prompted further evaluation without your scan I have no way of telling exactly what it meant.
You need a neurology follow up and ask lots of questions.

In brief: Ask treating doctor

Dr. David Hardin
Dr. David Hardin

In brief: Need to sort out

Do not know what you mean by "brain scarring", as the lesions could have been due to many neurological causes, one of which might be MS.
To sort this out, go see a neurologist and find the exact answers.

In brief: Need to sort out