Im am takeing 1-4 mg of clonazepam to treat my insomnia it works but i heard it is only good for short term use. How long before my body gets ammuned

Dr. Robert Woods

In brief: Not Good Sleep Aid

Clonazepam (brand klonopin) belongs to a pharmaceutical class known as benzodiazepines.
While it can make one sleepy it is not indicated as a sleep aid. One can develop tolerance in four weeks. Clonazepam interferes with normal sleep patterns and often leaves one feeling groggy or hung over in the morning. One should talk with their physician about alternative solutions to treat insomnia.

In brief: Not Good Sleep Aid

Dr. Robert Woods
Dr. Robert Woods
Dr. Eric Weisman