What to do about dry mouth?

Investigate. Many possible causes. Some need medical management. Anxiety and sjogrens syndrome are two causes that come to mind. Symptomatic treatment for your comfort could include artificial saliva or even lemon drop candies. But these should be considered after medical causes are eliminated or better understood. You wouldn't want to mask symptoms of a significant illness that can be treated.
Purchase a... Saliva substitute from ur drugstore. They r over the counter medications. "biotene" is one brand.
Be careful. There are dry mouth substitutes onthe market, but don't use any that have any type of sugar product that can cause cavities. Products with xylitol work well as do the biotene products. There is also a product called saleve.