I have pain in my right knee, iny calf, and shooting to my hip. It is worse after I have been sitting or walking for awhile..Makes me tiered, too?

Dr. Frank Holmes
Sports Medicine
In brief: Consider these....
Pain involving several areas is often referred pain- meaning the source is elsewhere.
In your case, nerve pain from your low back (lumbar spine) could cause pain in all of these locations. However, it is also possible that you have a knee or hip problem and the other surrounding areas/joints are overcompensating and causing pain as well. Sounds like it's time to see your doc for a thorough exam.

In brief: Consider these....
Dr. Frank Holmes
Dr. Frank Holmes