How to get rid of blackheads on my face?

Meds. Many patients do well with over the counter benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid preparations. Some patients require topical or oral antibiotics or retinoids as well. If the over the counter meds alone don't control your acne after a month of daily use, see a doctor for additional treatment options. It is important to be persistent, and some patients 'get worse before they get better'.
Blackheads face. Extractions are needed in my opinion but you could find a dermatologist who may have better ideas.