I think I might have mono. I'm exhausted constantly even though I eat and sleep well. Im dizzy, my body aches, and my throat is sore. Thoughts?

Dr. John Leander Po
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: See your doctor

Many of the symptoms you describe could fit mono, but it can also fit the "viral syndrome" one sees with other viral infections for which your doctor may or may not have a specific antiviral to help you with.
In many cases, supportive management is thing only thing prescribed. Seeing your doctor will enable him/her to ask more questions that will help you secure the right diagnosis.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. John Leander Po
Dr. John Leander Po
Dr. Kevin Daus

In brief: Fatigue

I would get in to your doctor because this is not something that can be diagnosed on line.
You need hands on and labs to zoom in on your problem. Sorry i can't give you an easy reply! hope you get feeling better soon.

In brief: Fatigue

Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine