I have small acne inside my both eyes the acne location is at upper eye closer inside what treatment I can do?

Acne. You may need an oral antibiotic or one for your eye! then focus on keeping it from coming back. Females can go on birth control pills and this help cut out breaks. Hope this helps.
Try oral medication. Because of the location you may want to try using an oral antibiotics as prescribed by your doctor such as doxcycline, minocycline, etc. Topical treatment is possible but you have to be carefully that you don't get anything into your eye.