My feet are tender and burning all the time, mostly my left leg. I also have poor balance? What should I do?

Dr. Ian Stein
Neurology
In brief: Neuropathy
You should get yourself evaluated for neuropathy.
Also the spine should be looked st.

In brief: Neuropathy
Also the spine should be looked st.
Dr. Ian Stein
Dr. Ian Stein
Dr. Maged Zaky
In brief: Teneder feet and imb
If teneder could be circulatory factor or neuropathic cfactor, also if imbalance could be more neuropathic cause, also may be ataxia or ms, needs more evaluation and h/o be sure not to drink heavily also check B12 and uric acid etc.
.

In brief: Teneder feet and imb
.
Dr. Maged Zaky
Dr. Maged Zaky
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry
In brief: Neuropathy
Burning and poor balance are both neuropathy related.
See a doctor to help determine the cause of the neuropathy which there are many reasons why this could happen. If it is only on one side, strong possibility of a nerve compression somewhere. May stem from your back.

In brief: Neuropathy
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Mark Valente
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: Mri
You should have an MRI of your low back (lumbar spine) to evaluate for pinched nerves.

In brief: Mri
Dr. Mark Valente
Dr. Mark Valente
Dr. Eric Weisman