I'm experiencing chronic (every 3 weeks or so) vertigo/nausea due to problems in my left ear that has had tinnitus and hearing loss for 20 years.?

Dr. Michael Olds
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Inner ear disorder

With a history of such symptoms going on for 20 years i would be suspicious you are dealing with a disorder of the inner ear.
The symptoms of recurrent vertigo, hearing loss and tinnitus are a classic description of meniere's disease. However, there are other causes for this same complex of symptoms so you cannot confirm the diagnosis without proper evaluation and testing. See your doctor.

In brief: Inner ear disorder

Dr. Michael Olds
Dr. Michael Olds
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice

In brief: Visit your ENT

My recommendation is making an appointment with your ENT specialist to see if there is any new treatments for your ailment.
Wishing you the best.

In brief: Visit your ENT

Wishing you the best.
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Adam Smith