Will undergoing a procedure to correct a deviated septum help to relieve my chronic stuff nose so that I will be able to breathe easier out of both n?

Dr. John Hoffmann
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Usually
There are many things that can cause chronic nasal congestion.
A deviated septum is one of those. If you have trouble with nasal airway blockage then you should be evaluated by an ENT specialist who can determine if you are a candidate for nasal surgery.

In brief: Usually
Dr. John Hoffmann
Dr. John Hoffmann
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice
In brief: Consult your ENT
I recommend you consult your ENT performing the surgery about the expectations of your specific surgery as everyone is unique.
Wishing you the best.

In brief: Consult your ENT
Wishing you the best.
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Facial Plastic Surgery
In brief: Septoplasty
A septoplasty may improve your breathing but there are other anatomical issues that can contribute to nasal obstruction.
Have your nose evaluated by a board certified otolaryngologist.

In brief: Septoplasty
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology